The Kei-ichiro Maeda Memorial Ise Award was established in 2019 in memory of Prof Kei-ichiro Maeda, who passed away in February 2018, for his achievements and contribution to AAVS. The Award recognizes excellent scientific achievements in the field of veterinary sciences and is managed by the AAVS Japan and sponsored by ISE Foods Inc. which is the biggest egg producing company in Japan.
On Friday 24th September, the award winners of the Kei-ichiro Maeda Memorial Ise Award for 2020 and 2021 delivered their award lectures using a Zoom platform.
Award Winners 2020
– Tse En Wang, National Taiwan University
– Young Hyun Jung, Seoul National University
- “Regulatory effects of bioactive molecules on stem cell aging and Nrf2-mediated antioxidative mechanism”
Award Winners 2021
– Kenta Watanabe, Yamaguchi University
– Sho Nakamura, Okayama University of Science