Kei-ichiro Maeda Memorial Ise Award
—–The deadline for applications has now passed.—–
The AAVS Japan will accept an application to “the Kei-ichiro Made Memorial Ise Award” according to the following selection principles.
The application should be sent to the AAVS Japan Office (email@example.com) by May 20, 2019.
1. Researchers or students (≤ 40 years old) with excellent research potential from AAVS member institutions are eligible to apply for the Kei-ichiro Maeda Memorial Ise Award.
2. The candidates for the Award must be nominated by his/her own institution and endorsed by 2 other AAVS regular member institutions.
3. The Head of candidate’s institution should submit a nominating letter with candidate’s name, position/affiliation, title of the research, and candidate’s brief biography with pertinent publication (≤ 10). The nominating letter and 2 endorsement letters should be submitted to the Secretary of AAVS Japan prior to May 20, 2019.
4. Up to 2 winners are selected to receive the Kei-ichiro Maeda Memorial Ise Award only once by the Award Selection Committee. The Award includes a certificate and a monetary reward of JPY 50,000.
5. The selected winners must present his/her work at the annual AAVS Meeting.